Attending to the wildflower meadow
- This gorgeous wildflower meadow brings a bit of the countryside to central London.
- However wildflower does not mean no maintenance – left to their own devices wildflower meadows quickly become untidy, weedy and saplings and invasive shrubs such as Buddleja may make themselves at home.
- Pritchard & Pritchard’s maintenance team visit twice a year:
- In autumn to cut back the meadow, keep the borders clear, and check that everything is in order
- In spring for a check over and general tidy up, remove unwanted ‘wildflowers’ such as thistles and nettles and prevent the grass overwhelming the wildflowers.
Latest maintenance case studies
Living Wall Remedial Maintenance
- Living wall
The P&P team were called in to carry out the living wall remedial maintenance works on this living wall, click to read more about why…
Old Street City Cloisters Landscape Maintenance
- Living wall
The Pritchard and Pritchard team have been revitalising the living wall and planted landscapes at this fantastic mixed use space in Old Street. Remedial works…
Roof restoration and maintenance, City of London
- Living roof
Pritchard & Pritchard’s maintenance team were tasked with restoring four roofs where the weeds had taken over, to their former glory. Replanting completed 2019; maintenance…