Restoration and maintenance, 12, 13, 14 and 15 floors, New Street Square
- Pritchard & Pritchard’s maintenance team were tasked with reviving the four roofs at 12, 13, 14 and 15 floors, New Street Square.
- At the start of the contract all four roofs, covering a total area of 200m2, were in poor health, some overrun weeds, others had lost a lot of plants to drought.
- Three green roofs needed a complete replanting, following a planting design by ANS Global.
- The forth, a brown roof, was taken back to basics and allowed to recolonise with local non-invasive species, under supervision of the maintenance team.
- Replanting and restoration work was completed in 2019.
- The P&P maintenance team now visit monthly to check and tend to the four roofs.
Latest maintenance case studies
Living Wall Remedial Maintenance
- Living wall
The P&P team were called in to carry out the living wall remedial maintenance works on this living wall, click to read more about why…
Old Street City Cloisters Landscape Maintenance
- Living wall
The Pritchard and Pritchard team have been revitalising the living wall and planted landscapes at this fantastic mixed use space in Old Street. Remedial works…
Roof restoration and maintenance, City of London
- Living roof
Pritchard & Pritchard’s maintenance team were tasked with restoring four roofs where the weeds had taken over, to their former glory. Replanting completed 2019; maintenance…