What a roof garden. The Bridge House Roof Garden is in Central London and certainly offers up some spectacular views. The Pritchard and Pritchard team were subcontracted by lead contractor and developer DDC Limited to undertake the installation of this fantastic space.
Works for Bridge House Roof Garden included:
- The installation of Zinco Pedestals
- Laying and fitting the porcelain paving
- Installation of corten steel planters throughout the project
- The addition of Zinco Roof Garden Substrate for planting (by others)
- Installation of hardwood benches
This project provides a fantastic roof-top space to be utilized by the commercial businesses located in this building.
The views across the Thames and up to St Paul’s Cathedral are great.
London’s roof tops offer an unrivalled opportunity for amenity space, be it for workers or residents of any building.
Roof Gardens offer many benefits:
A place to meet, a place to grow plants or food to boost biodiversity, a place to get away from crowded streets, a place to create a community.
To learn about how many green roofs there are in London why not not click here to have a look?
Its fascinating to see what lurks on our rooftops.