Welcome to Pritchard & Pritchard
- P&P is the UK-wide expert in design, installation and maintenance of all types of green infrastructure to highest UK and European standards.
- No company works with more of the leading living roof and living wall technologies.
- No company remains as fiercely platform independent.
- P&P’s teams are highly experienced in all types of green, blue and brown roofs; modular green walls; climber/green façades; landscaped podiums and roof gardens.
Video: A Celebration of amazing living walls for International Green Wall Day, February 15th 2022.
On February 15th, the global living wall industry comes together to celebrate International Green Wall Day, when every company involved in living walls and vertical gardens will be sharing images, stories and case studies using the hashtag: #GreenWallDay.
The video includes:
- The largest living walls indoor and outdoor in World, Europe, South America, Asia, USA and Australia.
- A bit of history of living walls, including the inventor Stanley Hart White, whose birthday Green Wall Day commemorates.
- The benefits of living walls.
Video: Behind the scenes one of the London’s largest blue roofing projects
Wimbledon Grounds, Galliard Homes’ new residential development of 583 apartments is ground-breaking for its large-scale use of the triumvirate of sustainable roofing technologies, blue, green and solar.
- All 26 roofs and four landscaped podiums are blue roofs, or sustainable urban drainage systems (SuDS).
- With a total area of 14,000 square metres, this is one of the largest blue roofing projects ever seen in London.
- All 26 blue roofs are also green roofs have living roofs, installed above the blue roofs, which are seeded with a mix of native wildflowers, sedum and grasses.
- On 15 of these blue-green roofs, Galliard has installed farms of solar panels to generate electricity for the complex.
Latest case studies
Old Street City Cloisters Landscape Maintenance
- Living wall
The Pritchard and Pritchard team have been revitalising the living wall and planted landscapes at this fantastic mixed use space in Old Street. Remedial works…
Bridge House, Central London
- Roof garden
The Pritchard and Pritchard team were subcontracted by DDC Limited To undertake the installation of this magnificent roof garden in the heart of London.
Wire Trellis Project Winchester
- Green façade
- Living wall
The Pritchard and Pritchard team have worked with MMA Architectural to install wire trellis at this multi-storey car park in Winchester.
News and insights
- Living wall
Living Wall Remedial Works
Use the Green Wall Dr for your living wall remedial works.
We can restore green walls to their former glory, treating pests, replacing plants, checking irrigation systems and ensuring living walls function well again so you can enjoy their benefits!
- Living roof
World Wildlife Day
‘Each year, on World Wildlife Day, we celebrate the beauty and wonder of our planet’s wild plants and animals. Why do we care about wildlife? Beyond a moral duty to sustain the Earth, humanity depends on the essential products and services that nature provides, from food and freshwater to pollution control and carbon storage. By damaging the natural world, we threaten our own well-being.